Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Thank you for visiting the Lowell Family Dentistry website, the office of Dr. Nicholas Kouri.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID -19 pandemic our office is closed and won’t be open for regular business until May.
To Our Valued Patients:
First, we hope you and your families are healthy.
We are excited to welcome you back! Our office has always utilized the highest standard in personal protective equipment (PPE) that have exceeded the CDC guidelines. In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, however, we have been working hard to prepare the office and obtain additional PPE to minimize the risk of virus transmission, while keeping your mouth healthy.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our patients and the team. As a result, we have invested in increased protections for everyone who visits Lowell Family Dentistry. You will notice many changes based on enhanced safety protocols that we are following.
- Advanced screening questions will be asked prior to and at your appointment.
- 15-30 min have been added to each appointment time to accommodate additional protocols.
- Same-day appointments are significantly reduced to allow social distancing. We will do our best to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.
- All persons entering the office are required to wear a mask.
- Temperature screenings will be conducted upon entering.
- Maintain social distancing in the reception area if family members or rides cannot in their cars.
- Magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs have been removed.
- Additional hand sanitizers throughout the office.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Ambient air filtration (Surgically Clean Air) and UVC lights.
- New protective equipment including face shields, N95 and KN95 level masks, head covers, and coats.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at our front desk.
- Provide preventative care while producing fewer aerosols.
- Utilize the latest technologies intraorally to minimize aerosols (Dryshield).
- We are in this together and together.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Of course, please call right away if you have a dental emergency, or need immediate care.
We hope to see you all very soon.
Our very best,
Dr. Nick and the team at Lowell Family Dentistry